Returns Policy FAQ
Please use our Returns Centre if you would like to return an item. If you purchased the item on a different platform kindly send the slippers to us:
Address: ONAIE Office C103 Unit 1 Meridian Trading Estate 20 Bugsby’s Way London SE7 7SJ
How do I return?
- Visit our returns center.
- Enter your order number and email address to start.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return.
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines.
- We do not offer free returns and we are not able to refund any postage charges.
- We do not offer exchanges.
What items are returnable?
- All slippers within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Slippers must be tried on indoors.
- In unused and resellable condition.
- In the original packaging (bag or a box)
- Refund will not be possible if the item was worn or washed. Due to COVID-19 all returned worn item send to us will being disposed.
- Items must have all labels/stickers attached, if the labels/stickers are removed or tampered with you can no longer return the item/items.
- If the returned slippers have be worn you won't receive a refund.
If you received the item as a gift and are not happy with it, you need to ask the person who bought it for you to return it.
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift boxes
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivered date.
Can the items be exchanged?
We do not offer exchanges.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 10 - 15 working days after approval.
STATUTORY RIGHTS IN RELATION TO FAULTY PRODUCTS
Statutory Rights in relation to faulty products
If there is an issue with the quality of your purchase, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If the product is faulty within 6 months of normal use, you will be entitled to a full refund.
If the product is faulty after 6 months of normal use, we will not be able to issue you with a full refund.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us. Please allow more time for us to process your enquiry during holidays.
All sales are final. Our returns policy does not affect your legal right to cancel or your legal rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed products.
We will be happy to make a refund which will go onto the card/account which was used when you made your purchase.
Please make sure that returns are sent by Recorded Delivery so you have proof and it may reach us more quickly through the process.
If there is no information slip inside your parcel we cannot guarantee that your return will be dealt with.
Important: We don't offer free international returns!